Below are several comprehensive school reform models which are being used in middle-grades schools across the country. Their developers are all members of the National Forum.
- AIM at Middle-Grades Results
- Different Ways of Knowing
- Making Middle Grades Work
- Middle Start
- Schools to Watch
- Success for All Middle School Program
- Talent Development Middle Grades Program
- Turning Points
For more information on comprehensive school reform and reform models, visit the National Clearinghouse on Comprehensive School Reform.